Have you ever had difficulty picking out just the right hoop earring? So many sizes, colors, lengths, shapes, etc. What qualifies as the "right" hoop earring for you?!
Use these guidelines when choosing your hoops:
- The color and style must fit your wardrobe and personality.
- - You like turquoise hoops but you have no turquoise outfits, however, you do have plenty of red outfits. Wouldn't it make more sense to purchase earrings that are more complimentary to the outfits you already have?
- -Your personal style is also important to consider. For instance, if you go to many formal events and always seem to need a classier set of hoops, then that would be a wise investment.
- The right size hoop that best compliments your face
- Different shape faces and features look best when the right shape hoop is chosen. Personally, I love oval hoops as well as the round ones I'm shown wearing (left).
- Thick earrings will give you that bold look perfect for professional wear.
- Thin hoops are a great choice for more casual situations.
- If you are looking for more of a stylish earring that you could wear every day, I would go for a hoop between 3/4 and 1 1/4 inches. That size is the typical hoop standard for most women!
You probably have another consideration and it's budget. What's a good fit for you? At LooptyHoops, we have a huge selection of hoops from as little as $9 up to hundreds and even thousands for the diamond hoops. It's a wardrobe investment that could last a lifetime....especially following our tips for care!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 14k White Gold, Continous Hoop Earrings, Earrings, hoop earrings, Hoops, LooptyHoops, Sterling Silver, White Gold, Yellow Gold